News Ticker

5 Reasons Why God Hates My Little Pony!

I would imagine that many of you honorable Christian men and women would not know of this satanic piece of dog spit called My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic. You might be aware of the “innocent” television shows of the 80’s and 90’s, which were already teaching satanic rituals to young children, but this is truly an awful show, devoted to destroying our children’s innocents.

1. Despite being a show intended for young girls it has an extremely large fan base of grown men, obviously this is the work of satanic witchcraft being used to manipulate the minds of good christian men.
2. One of the main characters of the show, named Rainbow Dash, is a disgusting piece of lesbian slime who has rainbow colored hair and enjoys nothing more than sports, athletics, and lesbian pony sex, which is consistently hinted at through the use of subliminal messages throughout the show
3. It advertises sorcery and witchcraft, with certain ponies using their evil zodiac symbols to perform all sorts of evil conjuration and other works of satan
4. It has an ability to transmit disgusting gory thoughts into minds of watchers, for instance, here’s one innocently titled fan-made plot cupcakes
WARNING: NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART
5. Worst of all it teaches young girls to go out and pursue a career and try to be survive on their own, when they should be at home, serving their husbands. This show shows female ponies owning their own businesses, running farms, and aspiring to be athletes, giving these young viewers the wrong impression on what they should be doing with their lives.

That is my presentation on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

• Contact

• 11 Comments on 5 Reasons Why God Hates My Little Pony!

1. Inspired preaching, Bob. I think it’s so important for us as Christians to highlight the evils we face around us every day.

2. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will be sure to interrogate my children about any involvement they may have with The Little Ponies. We can never be too vigilant when it comes to protecting our families.

3. Pony_molesting_pervert // October 1, 2014 at 4:26 pm // Reply

I can’t believe this ignorance!

4. christ warrior // October 2, 2014 at 12:44 am // Reply

Informative article. I am sure Jesus would be proud.

5. Pony_molesting_pervert2 // October 2, 2014 at 3:54 am // Reply

I really do not know what is their problem with my favorite show.

6. odd_chinaman // October 2, 2014 at 5:21 am // Reply

I every time spent my half an hour to read this webpage’s articles
      or reviews all the time along with a mug of coffee. Didn’t spill any.

7. Your method of describing the whole thing in this post is truly
      nice, all be capable of effortlessly know it, Thanks
      a lot.

8. Chink_Spam_bot // October 3, 2014 at 6:20 pm // Reply

I constantly emailed this weblog post page to all
      my associates, as if like to read it then my contacts will too.

9. google adwords login // October 13, 2014 at 1:09 pm // Reply

I seldom leave a response, but i did some searching and wound up here 5 Reasons
      Why God Hates My Little Pony! | Christian Apologetics Ministries.

And I do have a couple of questions for you if you do not mind.
      Is it just me or does it appear like a few of these comments come across like they are written by brain dead individuals?
      :-P And, if you are writing at additional social sites, I’d like to keep up with anything new you have to post.
      Could you make a list of every one of all your community sites
      like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

1 Trackbacks & Pingbacks

1. My Homepage

Thank you for your comment. I am sure it will be the greatest thing ever posted on the internet.